Sunday, July 26, 2009

They asked me why.

Chunni told me,
"the first person i thought was you leh"
:D
good. glad to hear i was helpful and nice to you.
DUHHHHH haha


Photobucket
Photobucket
my malay girl friend calls me ah tiong lor wahlao.

Haha ndp today was fine. 2 more weeks and my saturdays are free forever!!
finally got our ndp tee ;) hehe
Photobucket
Photobucket

Got this ytd after guides with jiawen... the sandwich vending machine in school which looks pretty coolz.
it tasted salty :(
Photobucket

School's been good. 'Cept im busy and im not doing that well academically :(
roar. i gotta buck up. stupid 3/5 smart people hahaha.
everyone score so well 'cept me :(

Must study tmrw!


Cindy koped my head/face today because i wanted to faint halfway standing up (i think i got coronary heart disease whereby FATTY substances thicken in your blood vesels). K choy.
omg the F word. Forbidden F word.
Anyway, it was damn funny how cindy tried to kope my head only.

and today almost got hit my motorbike. There was an accident during the ndp show.
The motorcyclist was supposed to perform but somehow he lost his grip and he flung out of the vehicle.
and the bike slammed towards my direction. but thank God there were metal poles to protect us.
woooooo the ndp site has all its safety measures ^^


I kinda like today ;) at the end part.
After ndp. hehe.
awwwwwesome. i think you misunderstood. who cares :D

oyasumi nasai~