Sunday, July 26, 2009

"In love with my best friend."






Choi minhwan very very cute.
he plays the drums too.
omg i like people who plays the drums, very very cool.


but jaejoong is still the hottest :)


Nah i don't like korean guys, i think they very gay.
but this is what you get when you read Teenage...

LEE MIN HO! KIM BUM! CHOI MIN HWAN! JAE JOONG!
hehe


actually i am very very very sad now.
'cuz i want to go but i can't go and now i can't go but they can go and i am very very sad.
no one will get what i mean.
:)


Oh btw something very retarded happened to me.
on friday after guides i was on the bus and it was very crowded.
and somehow i went to put my head near the ez link card tapping machine there.
and the door opened. and the door bang my head like damn painful only.
i think im the first retarded enough person to get hit my the bus door :(

btw
i am moving house soon!!!

i wanna study right now (na na na)~