Tuesday, July 21, 2009











Today is racial harmony day.
i pledge not to call dark skinned people banglah.

i will call them ah bu neh neh.

k kidding.

and no, im not ah tiong amyraa (: RACIST ONLYZX.


that's Dee with her indonesia costume, i think it's very very coolz.
i just finished pe that's why my face so red.
my face is ALWAYS red :(


I want to own a polaroid one day.
then i will capture happy moments of you, me, she, he, they, us.




i am very very sad today but i don't know why.
i cried all of a sudden reading the bio ws.
i think im crazy.

i should learn how to manage my emotions better.
i should learn to be stronger.
i should stop showing attitude during guides. sorry i like loner sit at there don't talk don't do anything.

i am a loner what. btw.

im fine. thanks. i think.
at least for tmrw, i think i'll be fine.


sheng ri kuai le my dear friend.
i miss you.
i guess everything i want to say is written on the card. i know it's long. but do read yea (:


seriously. why do i feel like a stranger in that place?
i thought it should be somewhere familiar?

No, im not talking about my home.
I luv my home. although we fight everyday.