Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Loosar.

Sometimes some people get me wrong
When its something I've said or done
Sometimes you feel there is no fun
That's why you turn and run
But now I truly realise
Some people don't wanna compromise.


"or else my heart is going to pop."
"i want my money back. i want my money back."
hehe this song keeps ringing in my head.


Okay some weird rule set to change the furniture arrangement in class o:
Whateverrrr i still sitting somewhere near the fan, so yay.

Got a silver of napha. Did shuttle run retest and i hope i get gold *wink wink
Imma fat but fit okayyyyy.

I should sleep early today (: Yes.
So tomorrow i will stop feeling floaty like today 'cuz i wasn't in the right mind.


And i sawwwww pwb's albumz. w that freaking entry pass. omg who wanna get for me? ;)