Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I (we) love someone!!



Happy 15th to Cindy Chia Ai wei (:
The above picture is me. Oooooh. Haha
^^V
We both love someone!!
(saw someone wrote that in the girls' toilet O:)
She's my toilet partner.
She likes her mumu and our cheng guy.
Woooooo this is so random :D

Can't blog much, shall end with all these photos taken @ mr toh tuition centre 'cuz we were too early.
I agree ttm that the effect is damn cool. Yay it's a gif animation.



Okay i needa go mug byebyebyebye
Oyasumi nasai.

And relative, last long! HAHA

"kind girls are pretty girls" someone said it i forgot who.

"suo yi yao jia ge you qian ren!!!" we exclaimed cohesively.
haha nah. noy true always.

I think jayden likes the present secretly ;) Harnessssssssss hahahaha

Wahlao i like damn random.
Today is totally a random day with me saying random stuffs to random people at random moments with random smiles and random day is going to end in 25 mins.

Random.