Monday, July 06, 2009

Love you so.

Haiiiiiii i changed my blogskin.
I think the above picture is very the random ^.
who cares lah the picture will be changed when i feel like it :)

Today is youth day = school holiday = my mama still have to work = i wake up late = very very free = studying with xinying = saw more commonwealthys =
TOMORROW WILL STILL GOT SCHOOL D:

Met xinying and she totally lost her voice. O:
i seem to be the only person who can fully understand what she's trying to express without "huhhhh"-ing her for a lot of times.

Saw Yvette, liping, gary and boonteck @ library. Sat beside them.
wooo 2/2 gathering ^^v

LOLLLLLLLLLL. Xinying asked me to teach her for her a math retest tomorrow.
But i think i suxxxx as a teacher lah, furthermore i forgot a lot of my a math :(((((
double depression. I should really start to revise my topics. All gone rusty already.

Thank God xplaining the whole mye paper for xinying again kinda refreshed my brain all again!!!
Wooooooooooo i hope she understands whatever i taught her manzx. :/

Good luck to those taking a math retest tomorrow!! (In red for auspicious purposes)

Chunni came up to find us. haha 'cuz i texted her "Any chance you're coming to je today?"
she replied, "every chance :)"

haha some pix below photography club vice president (no president) Unstoppable Neo Neo Liping take dehr.



I was retarded enough to spill red ink on my shorts. In front somemore.
Red ink ftw.










I put on the mask the night before and i swear my skin was like peizi's the next morning! :)


5 things i have to say at 10.46PM:
1. Okay guitar geek has officially taken over celebrity agent on facebook. It's addictive ttm.
2. I showed amanda.c who cheng guy is, she thinks he is not hot. :(
3. Mixing music for ch music video is like shit. shit. shit. O:
4. I got my new earpieceeeee happy happy.
5. School's tomorrow.