Thursday, July 09, 2009

Why y why y why?



At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
Do they bury people with their braces on?
Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?
Can animals commit suicide?
Can you cry under water?
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
Does the postman deliver his own mail?
What is another word for "thesaurus"?
Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
Do fish get thirsty?
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
Do vampires get AIDS?
What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
When I erase a word with a pencil, where does it go?


Why why why.
tell me why im affected.
tell me why i feel lucky.
tell me why i feel doubtful.
tell me why every little thing you do,
im so amazed by you.

the guy i have in mind


and you ah, don't bully my friend can :(
take for granted. TSK.

"OHHHHHHHHH" *makes mouth in a super O shape*


i don't act cute, my emoticon acts cute to the max.


I just remembered there's e learning tmrw, no school woo wooooo~
I want to see how many people are online on facebook and msn during e learning multi tasking :)