Tuesday, August 04, 2009

= hot.



Hi school has been great this week (it's only tuesday who cares) as i get to reach home before 6PM.
Yesterday, i can leave school at 2.30PM while others have their rmds.
Today, i can leave school at 4PM while others have their ccas.

Woooo i passed my CH.
Nicole: "we all pass we happy already, triple science must get As then happy."
LOL stereotyping the triple science people :(

Oh yes, i think by telling yourself that you will fail before getting your papers help.
Joshua was saying that he will fail CH and ironically he got highest in class. O:


Today i think i burned a lot of calories 'cuz we played handball.
I am very aggressive when i play and allyson said i hit her hand many times.

Okay fine i agree. I play so hiong till my shoes' soles fall off.
WOW no la must be because i went to wash it that's why.

:D
*wink wink

which means i get to buy new school shoes.
Later @ JP! hahahah my parents are very efficient :D
i luv my papa a lot. Okay my mama when she doesn't scold me anyhow.

But i think i ate a lot today. The stupid curry noodle chicken chicken noodle.
yes me the almighty went to tell the auntie "curry noodle chicken".
SMART.

I stumbled onto these pictures at health zone in my handphone O.O


it's chunni. WOOOO

and this is my brother. Please help me brother, he short of cash :)


HAHAHAHA im just kidding.
im not ah tiong. don't believe i show you my birth cert. XD