Friday, July 17, 2009

THIS IS PLAIN COOLNESS.

(editedddd & updated)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je1KOcBYGjM

WATCH IT I DONT CARE!!!!!!

***


i went to cut my hair. finally.

not much a difference, cut my fringe short O: O: O:
OMG not bangs nooooooo. else i will look more cheena.

Yessss as you can see i got a pimple that's gna burst anytime as im talking to someone and pus will flow out like a waterfall.
:(
3M stickers to the rescue!!! (I hope)


Had a heated argument with my family just now.
Shan't go into details, no one bothers.
I shall just sit here and continue to facebook to complete the joy of my day.

Today is a good day. *wink wink
Not good in the afternoon.
I suddenly feel quiet and felt like being alone. idk.
im weird huh? I don't like to be alone and fear lonliness, but i want to be alone sometimes.

Aye whatever, no one cares too.


WOW i so emo.
hehe whatever.

Somehow i feel everyone i now before i leaving me one by one...
it's a scary feeling.


By the way,
When you are leaving a room, who will be the last person you would catch a glimpse of before you get out of the room?