Friday, July 10, 2009

The guy i have in mind.


I know it's been a long time, but i still haven't got it! It will come to mama, soon. HEHE
Finally watched his episode on hei se hui, hahahaha he damn cute and nice only.
;) *wink wink

E learning was partially retarded and totally stupid to start with.
School rox my sox all of a sudden.

I think the sch just want us to know how much school rox by giving us e learning today.
YES I LOVE SCHOOL :)
More real life experience. And i think mrs philip will teach math better, duh.

But i like it that we can wake up later and somemore go online and talk and facebook and do whatever you want. And yes... learn. LOL

I took a nap! Haha so shuanggggg i luv 2 slp.

Went to visit my papa.


Yessss he seems more radiant ^^

(P/S: BTW I HAVE EYES. I PROMISE I HAVE EYES IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY.)

Got masks from Sasa hehe but my mum still refuses to buy the eyelash curler. LOL
My mum is better than yours 'cuz she puts mascaraahhhhhh and she has long long lashes ;)

Cotton on was like damn cool, got new stocks.
I want that OMG WTF tee. hehe

Ok tmrw got ndp woo im egggcited :D
I wonder what's for lunch and dinner tmrw. hehe im hungry.

Oh yes, speaking of hungriness, staying at home makes you fat.
I think i ate a lot. 'Cuz i snacked on a packet of Pillows while doing e learning and my sister got yoghurt place for me.
Argh fats. I hate fats.
O:

Anyway, spot me :D

You're in my mind, you're in my heart,
I wish I knew, right from the start,
All my friends say, you'd break my heart,
A heartbreaker, right from the start.


k random