Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Excite me.




Haiiiiii.

7 things I have to say:
1. Had hmt oral today and I think i screwed up. But i'm glad it's over :)
Note to self: Must score well to pull up for paper 1 and 2!
2. I luvlublove to do math homework. Although i got many qns don't know how to do :)
3. School has been fine, although half of the time im floating my way thru life. Ah life rox and sux at the same time.
4. I think i and cindy and nicole always have weird names for weird and random people O:
5. Im craving for sushi although it's sinful to eat after 7PM.....

6. My dad need more calories due to excessive weight loss (!?!?)
7. Always i had so many things to tell you, but i can't find reason and courage to do so- so that's what you call, so near yet so far.

quote Pictures, Images and Photos
quote Pictures, Images and Photos